Thursday, January 28, 2010

Target Sheets and Sporting Goods going to 75% off!

The clearance sheets, towels and more are going to 75% off today at the Greensburg, PA Target!  I'm getting the kids ready and running up - we need sheets, and I want to look for some bath sheets too.

I'll report back when I get home, they were in the process of marking things down as of 11:30am this morning - thanks to my wonderful Target-loving neighbor :-)

UPDATE:  Ok, towels were NOT marked down any more than 50%....but the sheets, comforters, pillow cases, bed skirts and such were almost all 75% off.  Some, like the flannel sheets were still 50%, and the higher-end brands were still 30%.  But I did find organic cotton and bamboo sheets and pillowcases for of75% off, queen size bed skirt for $3.74ish, and twin and queen sheet sets for 75% off.  The Organic Cotton and Bamboo pillowcases were only $6.74 for king size 2-pc set, 3.xx for standard. 

All those sporting goods type toys - kids tents, ball pits, dart boards, etc were 75% off too.  Bean bag toss for $3.08, Finding Nemo ball pit for 10$, Dora bowling set for 10$, and there was a ton more, but that's just what I grabbed.  Sporting goods like girl's soccer cleats, mouthguards and more were also 75% off.

Housewares - like the dishes and silverware were 75% off. Found some cute cookbook holders for $6.xx that will make great presents for my sister and mom...and I grabbed one for myself too!  Almost grabbed some more silverware, but hubby bought some using his ebay bucks a couple weeks ago, so I put those back.

Some toys are still 75% off too - mostly star wars, and some weird toy that connects to an online game I guess...I dunno, not into those.

Winter hats and gloves that are normally near sporting goods were also 75% off.  Found a great beanie with attached face mask for my son, for only $2.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment