Monday, January 30, 2012

Listerine Total Care Zero - Less Intense Product Review

I recently received a bottle of Listerine Total Care Zero from Listerine and Crowdtap. I've used several different brands of mouthwash in the past, and while I enjoy the benefit of a cleaner feeling, and smelling, mouth - I hated the crazy alcohol burn they all have.




Thankfully the new Listerine Total Care Zero has absolutely no alcohol, and a much less intense feeling in your mouth. But you don't have to worry about it providing less intense cleaning - it works amazingly! I received so many complements from my family members on the scent. It's not the typical crazy mint or fire cinnamon flavor. It has a spicy scent, my son said I smelled like cloves, my daughter said I smelled of eucalyptus. Both of which are favorite scents in our house!

Listerine Total Care Zero made my mouth feel fresh and clean without the burn, and I will definitely be purchasing it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment