Wednesday, August 3, 2011

About.me - A Free Online Business Card



Have you ever wished there was an easy way to share all your social media links? Thanks to the about.me service, now you can easily share contact information, twitter, facebook, website, email and more.

When you join about.me (it's even FREE!), you can customize your own about.me page with a photo, stock or one of your own, you name, a short bio and then the fun part... You can add all your important contact links right on one page.  On mine, I have links to my Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Google+, Blog, and email.  The address is easy to remember too - http://about.me/ and your user name comes after the slash. So mine is http://about.me/renea - how easy is that!!?

You can browse featured profiles to see how others have really used about.me to market their "brand", whether they are an artist, musician, blogger, or business person - you can really make your about.me page work for you!

And for a limited time, you can receive 50 free MOO Business Cards showcasing your about.me page, when you sign up for your own about.me page.

I learned about about.me through the bzzagent program.

No comments:

Post a Comment